Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy 2016

WOW where did 2015 go? I'm not quite sure but what I do know is we had fun and 2016 will be even more fun.
First I will still be giving each child their very own book to keep month. I do this to advocate literacy and learning. It has been proven over and over again that when a child is read to at a young age their vocabulary increases as do their desire to read on their own.

Second I will be doing more with the children on writing in their journals. This past year the children had such enthusiasm about it that I want to see how they do if I make it a formal thing we have to do.

Third I will be teaching the children the pledge of allegiance. We will be doing this every morning before we start our play day. So basically after breakfast.

I am in need of a few donations and if you have any of the items laying around your house or you wish to purchase them and donate them I would greatly appreciate it. All items that are needed are posted by the sign in/out book.

I want to bring your attention to my working vacation this year. In July I will take my "vacation". But what it really means is I get to attend a FABULOUS NAFCC daycare conference, and visit long time friends. Where the conference is being held is only about 5 miles from my old home. But most of all I get to go and see all of my old church family members.

I wish I could take each and everyone one of you to show you the "real San Diego" and not just the tourist attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment