Tuesday, May 26, 2015

PICTURE DAY

Well picture day went great and fortunately we didn't get rained out. Ashley will get me the disc as soon as she is done editing the pictures. Now the rule with the pictures are as follows, 1) Everyone will get a release of copyright with their disc 2) Ashley does not want any NON-edited pictures on  the internet 3) When getting the pictures printed do not print larger than 11 x 13 because then the pictures look distorted.
Ashley has been my photographer for me and my family for many years and I just can't see anyone else taking pictures of those I love but her. She has taken the pictures of all my grandchildren, my large family photo's, my niece's wedding, my nephew's engagement photo's, my sister-in-law and my bro-in-law's family photo's and she will continue down the line for years to come.
I have given everyone her flier with her website ashleywrightphotography.com before so you could check it out. She is reasonably priced with all the other photographers around, but for me she is just better. I guess mainly because I love her, she like your children have become like my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment