Friday, June 12, 2015


Grandma Kaiden Gavin Ryker Nana


May 22, 2015 Ashley Wright from Ashley Wright Photography came and did our pictures and amazingly the rain held off until she was done. Of course, as usual, it does not matter when I book her, something always happens with the weather to make me have to adjust my plans, but that's ok Ashley can handle anything. This time though it was as simple as me just getting the children in jeans instead of shorts and making sure we had jackets for that "quick" get warm moment.

















These 2 buddies remembered this trail as our treasure hunt where we were also looking for "bears and Snakes". We found the treasures and the only wild animals we came close to finding was 2 stink bugs a frog a 2 really nice dogs.




Ryker playing patty cake
Ryker wants to explore


So Nana explores with him

Gavin
 So here is what I want to know........ When did this handsome guy grow up? Where did the little boy from a year and a half go? The one that had problems? The one that needed a group of different professionals? All I see is this confident, secure, well nourished strong young little man that will start kindergarten in the fall. I know I'm good but darn it, it still breaks my heart just as much as it make me proud to see my little one grow and become all they are meant to be......... "sigh"






Gavin ( don't you just LOVE those eyes)




Kaiden


 And here is my Kaiden. Wow what a year. What a ham. What a success story. A heart of gold, he just needed someone to show him how to be a friend. Now he has a best friend in Gavin. May have been a rough start but now Kaiden doesn't like not seeing Gavin and Gavin asks for Kaiden when he's not here.


Kaiden loves to say CHEESE




Most days I just have these 3 amigos who I constantly refer to as "my boys" because we are always together and darn if I just can't help but love them to pieces. Tantrums and all. SHHSHHH don't tell them that.
Gavin          Ryker           Kaiden








Grandma Nana Ryker Gavin Kaiden
 My mom, Ramona, comes over and helps me with the kids, they love her and I enjoy spending time with her and getting the help.




Because lets face it, sitting down chasing boys? Right...... Not happening. Add into that a girl a
real girl no way not in this lifetime or the next.














Kaiden Genevieve Gavin

See what I mean.......... Yah!











Kaiden Genevieve Gavin














The Best Kind Of Day
is any day where you can say you have
Learned something 
Enriched someones life
Loved someone
Taught someone 
Created a smile

Grandma Gavin Kaiden Ryker Nana
Walking off into Dawn


Grandma Alyvia Nana
Kaiden Jace Kami Ryker Gavin



Alyvia
Alyvia
 This lovely lady is Alyvia, she is new to our
group and we are so looking forward to getting to know her.


Kami


Kami













Kami is such a darling she is also new as is her brother Jace. But Just like sister Alyvia and brother Jace we can't wait to get to know them and include them in all our fun.


Jace




Jace





















Now our darling Genevieve...... I have watched this precious sweet little girl grow and I just think she is just the sweetest little girl. I do not get her often but when I do she is darling and the "boys" love her. Me I love her also because she is just another of my collected children.


Genevieve
Genevieve











Yes I look at these pictures and I see these children and I am so proud of them, I see their personalities and I just know what they are thinking and I just can't help but laugh and love them. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment