Friday, September 4, 2015

FUN, FUN, and MORE FUN

I can find fun just about anywhere, and if I can't find I make it. Now we all know that when I get a delivery that 99.9% of the time it's for the children so whatever is in the box is for them. BUT..... that can wait. The bubble wrap is just as much fun and the BOX oh my the BOX I mean really the BOX was HUGE. OH YAYAY. Then of course only I can go grocery shopping and stumble across fun and grose things to do. Yup ESCARGOTS. I thought cool, I can buy it for the shells and the children can check out the slugs, I mean snails. Yeah grose fun. LOVING IT>h
wow
Brielle poppin






Rockin the Poppin

Kaiden
grandma look
I did it

Again


Outside fun

Running just for fun

Jace 

Jace says CHEESE

Mr. Ham

Running just for fun

Kami

Kaiden 

Jace and Bandit

Ryker in outdoor quiet area

Gavin and Kaiden in outdoor quiet area

Cloud watching

oooooo what new things did Nana find

This is pretty what is it


Gavin check this out

eewwww ESCARGOTS 

I AM NOT TOUCHING THAT

OOOO yuck

they stink

Ryker didn't like the feel

ok maybe I will try it one more time

ummmmm

weeelllll

No comments:

Post a Comment