Friday, September 18, 2015

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful....

We have been stuck inside and we seriously do not like it. Yes we sneak outside between raindrops when we can but that doesn't happen often or for very long. Then can we say cold uugh what happened to summer? Did we even have a real summer? I don't think so. I love summer for the warmth and the heat and letting the children play but on a person level Fall is my favorite season.
In the Fall season you have that crisp air in the mornings with all the wonderful fall colors on the trees and the fall smells in the air. There is something in the air that just seems like it is holding a silent waiting for just the right moment. Yes Fall is my favorite season for just those reason and why no matter how much I dislike winter and snow I will not leave this area for quite some time. I will miss my mountains and the Fall seasons here.
Then again I would also miss being "stuck" inside with my precious little ones playing and finding cool things to do. Milk experiments, painting, looking at ex-rays that a wonderful mommy brought us from her work, (Thank You Kami and Jace's Mommy) working our tanagrams, learning our Halloween music, playing with our wind tunnel and light lab so we are staying busy but nothing beats being outside but we make do.
Sierra painting

Jace painting

Ryker painting
Group painting



Group painting

chest ex-rays

hand ex-rays


Foot and Head ex-rays

Let's learn the drums 

Kaiden can drum

We can all drum
What should we sing


Milk experiment

What will it do

Wow look how many color

They are different

TOO COOL
Now what will tomorrow bring. Well stick around I have many more tricks and fun things in store to keep these inquisitive little minds busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment