Monday, November 23, 2015

OOOEY GOOOEY AND SO MUCH FUN

I am sure I could go oN and on and on about all the fun we are having but I think I will just let the pictures do the talking

Developmental Skills

Instead of reinventing the wheel, here are some of my most popular posts on the benefits of sensory play- be sure to check them out!

The Science of Slime

Although we used this activity as sensory play rather than a science lesson, making slime is actually a pretty amazing demonstration of how polymers work. If you are looking for more hands-on STEM activities for preschool- and elementary-school-aged kids, I wholeheartedly recommend The Curious Kid’s Science Book by Asia Citro (author of the Fun At Home With Kids blog). I love this book because, unlike most other science books I have come across, Asia focuses on the inquiry process and helping children design and test their own experiments, which is great for problem solving, higher level thinking, and most importantly keeping that wonderful curiosity and love of learning alive.
is there any more
not quite sure yet
cool
what is this
check out this color
mine looks like blood


mine looks like poop


I like purple

wow I love this

do we get to keep this

I don't want to touch it

I'm want to put it everywhere

I don't think my dad is going to like this

BLOOD

oooooo 

it really looks like poop

I have snot 

I touched it

WOW

AWESOME

THIS IS SO COOL

OH YEAH



I HAVE YOUR BLOOD

I HAVE PRINCESS PAINT

OOOOOOOOO YUCKIE

i'M PLAYING WITH GREEN SNOT

I WANT TO EAT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I SAID DO NOT FEED THE DOG

BUT I DIDN'T SEE?

I DID IT

YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO SCOLD ME 
.







No comments:

Post a Comment