Thursday, December 10, 2015

Grateful Challenge Day 2

I was sitting in a small child size chair taking pictures of the children and Molly our beagle dog comes over and just sits staring at me. It was like she was saying "take my picture", So I did. I always choose rescue dogs because, well because they need to be rescued. However, in the end I think it is we that are rescued by their absolute devotion and love. Molly is just 1 out of 3 of our dogs and each and everyone is a form of rescue, and I am so grateful that they have rescued my heart. Who better to watch a sappy movie with and cry over the ending sniffling away and then these big brown eyes lift up as if to say "it's ok" then promptly insist a belly rub because you so rudely woke her from a wonderful nap.
Big brown eyed Beauty

excuse me it is NOT time to get up

DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment