Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Challenge to you

I came across an interesting video on Facebook and realized that I could not only use this is my life I needed it my life. It will be a challenge, and some days maybe even a struggle, but I WILL do it and I I will SUCCEED. I will take a picture of something I am grateful for every day and I will document why I am grateful for whatever it is I took the picture of regardless of how silly. I will do this for 365 days, and my challenge to you is this....... Will you do it with me..... on the internet or in a private book, either way I am sure it will change your life. check out the link http://365grateful.com/
The stories are uplifting and joyful.
Day 1
 My husband, My best friend, my world. What would I do without him? He keeps me grounded, and he is my rock in any storm. I love him more than any words could describe.
Mel and Val

No comments:

Post a Comment